Now that kids are in full swing at school, parents are dealing with a jam-packed schedule. As parents try to keep track of every practice, meeting, projects, sports games, and homework, it can be hard to work cooking dinner into their schedule. For those times when you need to take a break from planning meals and cooking for your family, Box Hill is here to help! Our crab cakes make the perfect school-night dinner and can be ordered online with the click of a button. We ship our crab cakes Monday-Thursday, and orders placed before 10:00 a.m. will be delivered by 3 p.m. the next day.
Crab Cake Orders
Ordering crab cakes with us is as simple as can be- head to our site and decide how many crab cakes you want to order, or call us at (410)-515-3662. Our crab cakes come in bundles of 4, 6, 12, and 24, so they’re perfect for small or large families. Once your order arrives, all you have to do is heat them up, and they’re ready to eat! Be sure to remove your crab cakes out of their container they arrive in, as we use Styrofoam containers to keep the cakes cold and seal in the flavor.
If you’d like, round out the dinner with a few easy sides, such as mashed potatoes, rice, or salad- almost any side will go will your delicious seafood meal. If you’re interested in making your own sauce, take a look at our blog for recipes for a lemon-herb sauce, a mango puree, and a chipotle mayo sauce. However, remember that the flavor of blue crab is subtle, and you want to enjoy the taste, so go easy on the sauce!
Crab Cake Cooking Directions
- Make sure the crabcakes are completely thawed.
- Preheat the oven to 425° for approximately 8-10 minutes before cooking the crab cakes
- Arrange crab cakes on an un-greased pan. Add a splash of water or a small amount of butter on the pan before placing crab cakes on the pan to prevent burning or sticking.
- Place crab cakes in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until the cakes are golden brown on top and firm to the touch.
- When you remove the crab cakes, their internal temperature should be 145° F.
- Take them from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
It’s Always the Right Time for Box Hill
We are located in Abingdon, Maryland, and our crab cakes are available year-round! If you ever have any questions or comments about Box Hill or our Maryland crab cakes, use our contact form here. Box Hill Crab Cakes is your source for the freshest, most authentic Maryland crab cakes—and we’ll ship them to your door! Our top-secret family recipe has been fine-tuned for decades, and we guarantee you will love them. Visit us online to place your order or give us a call at 410-515-3662. Want to get recipe ideas, updates, and information on sales? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Trip Advisor, YouTube, and Twitter.Order Today!