Planning your own housewarming party can be stressful, and figuring out what to bring to another’s housewarming party can be confusing. Box Hill may not be able to help you plan your party, but we are able to provide you with crab cakes for the big event! Crab cakes are the perfect housewarming gift for your friends. Either cook them before you head to the party to provide some food for the event, or have them delivered to your friend so they can enjoy the crab cakes on their own time.
If you are planning your own housewarming party, consider some of these tips for planning your big event!
- Choose a fun theme for your housewarming party to help break the ice and make guests feel more comfortable
- Be sure to provide thorough and effective directions to your new home for your guests, chances are none of your guests have found your home yet
- Choose fun party favors to hand out to your guests to show your appreciation for their support during your time of transition
- Provide a fun menu for your guests to enjoy, like crab cakes from Box Hill
Our crab cakes are delicious entrée options for your housewarming party. If you are having a formal dinner, crab cakes can be the star of the show during your sit down dinner. If you are having a more casual event, use your crab cakes as smaller appetizers for your guests to enjoy on their own.
Located in Abingdon, Maryland, our crab cakes are available year round and can be ordered online to be shipped straight to your front door. Order online here or call us at (410)-515-3662. If you ever have any questions or comments about Box Hill or our Maryland crab cakes, use our contact form here.
Here are the easy cooking steps for your crab cakes:
- For 8-10 minutes, preheat your over at a temperature of 425 degrees.
- Use a pan without grease, using only a small amount of butter or water to cook your crab cakes on.
- Cook crab cakes for about 20 minutes, depending on your oven. Crab cakes should be firm and have a golden brown top with an internal temperature of 145 degrees.