With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, many are trying to come up with fun and loving ways to show the people in their lives how much they care. Couples will be swooned, parents will receive handmade cards, and even coworkers will pass along hugs in the hallway during the holiday of love. However, some may become stuck when trying to plan a romantic evening with their loved one. Here are some ideas for your Valentine’s Day:
- Dinner and a Movie- Whether you choose to stay in for the evening or head out once you’re full, your evening should begin with a homemade meal thanks to Box Hill crab cakes. Our crab cakes are shipped in dry ice to ensure freshness and only require a few minutes in the oven to become baked to perfection. As your crab cakes begin to brown, all you need to do is prepare simple sides to help compliment the cakes you are about to serve. Light a few candles, place a rose on the table, and dinner will be a hit!
- Dinner and a Show- Planning on taking in a show around the town? Head into Box Hill on Valentine’s Day before or after your show to enjoy our delicious crab cakes without the clean up!
- Scavenger Hunt- Want the element of surprise for your evening? Leave clues around your home to lead your special someone to the dining room table or the car, whichever you choose!
Not sure how to cook your crab cakes? Here are your steps!
- For 8-10 minutes, preheat your over at a temperature of 425 degrees.
- Use a pan without grease, using only a small amount of butter or water to cook your crab cakes on.
- Cook crab cakes for about 20 minutes, depending on your oven. Crab cakes should be firm and have a golden brown top with an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
Located in Abingdon, Maryland, our crab cakes are available year round and can be ordered online to be shipped straight to your front door. Order online here or call us at (410)-515-3662. If you ever have any questions or comments about Box Hill or our Maryland crab cakes, use our contact form here.
Check out Box Hill Crab Cakes on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and YouTube for all your Maryland’s best crab cake updates!