Are you ready for some playoff football? Unfortunately, the Ravens came up short this year for the playoffs but don’t let that ruin your love for watching some good football. On the bright side, you can still root for the rival team to lose next week. Here’s how Box Hill Pizzeria can help ease the pain with some of our delicious menu choices
Be the coach of your meal and order some food to your house. You should be able to relax in your home and watch the game as comfortably as possible. Make a call to Box Hill just like a coach calling a play and we will ship your order as quickly as possible.
You should be able to cool down after a long season just like football players do. All the running around at malls and cooking for the holiday season that just passed can take its toll on your body too. Box Hill can help you start your quick break from the holidays by delivering you quality service.
We understand that it is hard to win without teamwork. At Box Hill, our teamwork helps you get a tasty meal to compliment you watching football. Here is how we make your dream of enjoying crab cakes and football happen.
- After our fresh and fat blue crabs arrive at our store they must pass our strict rules for size and weight.
- We season our crabs with a mixture of spices, salt, and pepper.
- Many football plays require perfect timing. We steam crabs for the right amount of time for an exceptional taste.
- After that process, every piece of meat is carefully taken out of the blue crab.
- We mix the crab in with a light filling to hold it together.
- We then shape it into delicious crab cakes.
- We place the crab cakes into a climate-controlled refrigerator.
- Lastly, cook the crab cakes how you want them either broiled or fried.
Ready to Try Our Award-Winning Crab Cakes?
Box Hill Crab Cakes is your source for the freshest, most authentic Maryland crab cakes—and we’ll ship them to your door! Our top-secret family recipe has been fine-tuned for decades and we guarantee you will love them. Visit us online to place your order or give us a call at 410-515-3662. Want to get recipe ideas, updates, and information on sales? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Trip Advisor, YouTube, and Twitter.